– Andrei’s Artistic Automobilies D.B Denholtz introduces the striking models of Andrei Palmer
– Miniature Masterpieces Gary Santaniello introduces the obsessive detail of Dalton Ghetti
– Danielle Jacqui: La Maison de Celle Qui Peint and the Colossal d’Art Brut Michèle Perez brings us up to date with the phenomenal artist singulier from southern France
– Flowerings of Folklore Sara Ugolini introduces spontaneous Italian artist Maria Concetta Cassarà
– Rediscovering an Imaginary Pop Music Superstar Tom Patterson reviews the lost-and-found homemade record-cover art of Mingering Mike
– Art & Disability – With the opening of the Museum of Everything’s London exhibition, featuring the work of artists with disabilities.
A Prior Magazine #21 investigates performance practices, the unique experience, the active positions of the artist and the audience in relation to current techniques of assemblage, association, reproduction, sharing, collage and, specifically, linking.
Danai Anesiadou, Gabriel Lester in collaboration with Raimundas Malasauskas, and Luis Jacob
Cover image: Happy To Serve You by Danai Anesiadou
Back cover: Image from Gabriel Lester’s personal collection
Essays by Lou Forster on The Other Tradition (Wiels, Brussels), Natasa Petresin on Les Promesses du Passé (Centre Pompidou, Paris) and Defne Ayas on Performa (New York). And a contribution by Ruth Hege Halstensen on Tino Sehgal
Insert: Album IX: special 16-page booklet in full color by Luis Jacob
And more essays by Anselm Franke, Donatien Grau, John Menick, Vivian Rehberg, Dieter Roelstraete, Michael Van den Abeele, Jan Verwoert and Andros Zins-Browne
280 pages full color