Stashed Goods are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do not send unsolicited emails to customers, and do not pass on your private details to any third parties.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting Stashed Goods you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect and process the following data:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, or any other personal description.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To process your orders
- To carry out our obligations in providing you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We take the security of our website and of your transactions extremely seriously. We encrypt all traffic involving personal data with industry-standard SSL certificates.
Additionally, we do not store any card details at all. When you place an order with us payment is handled via your Paypal account.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Although we will always do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site due to the nature of the internet. Any transmission is at your own risk, but once we have received your information, we will always use strict procedures and security protocols to try to ensure the safety of that information.